Friday, March 6, 2009

RUB-A-DUB-DUB 2 POOPIE KIDS IN THE TUB

What a joy it is to have two babies in diapers. Sunday Jaden had an enormous blow-out up into his hair. So I took him straight into the bathroom to put him in the tub. It was Nasty!!!!! Little Mommy Keslee wanted to help and she kept leaning over the tub and I kept pushing her back. I wasn't fast enough and she fell in head first. She was soaking wet from head to bellybutton so we stripped her down so she could get in the tub to. While I was getting her wet clothes off I discovered that she also had a poopie diaper (thank goodness it wasn't a blow-out like Jaden---but it was a poopie diaper). While all of this was going on Foxy, our dog, thought she too needed to follow her siblings examples, thankfully she did her duty outside like a good dog. Now daddy gets to clean up her poop.

So these are our pictures of Rub-a-dub-dub 2 poopie Kids in the Tub


No comments:

Post a Comment