KESLEE'S BIRTHDAY PARTY!
We did a "Ladybug" birthday party for her and it was so much fun!!! She was even dressed up as our little "ladybug."
Here is a glimpse of what the party was decorated like. Mama went a little overboard according to Ben. Every time I saw something ladybug I had to get it. Keslee had such a fun birthday party so I think it was well worth it.
It all started with the Ladybug Birthday Invitations I made. They were perfect. . .At least I thought so.

The Party Hats. . .
I was a little worried about making her Birthday cake. I saw a bunch of different ideas on the internet and kind of put them all together and this is what we got. I had it planned out in my head and it worked. I was so excited. I think it turned out pretty darn cute.
The cake plates turned out way cute too. A little bit of work but well worth it, and a great finishing touch to the table.
We also had a fun Ladybug Piniata. The kids were excited about the candy at first. . . I filled it with chocolate and it was all melted. . .OOPS!!!



A special THANKS to all of our dear family and friends who came and celebrated with us. You all helped make this a special day for our little bug. We love you !
Shelisa, it looks like she had a great day! we just had our sons 2 birthday on sept 3, so I know how exciited they get ahha. I love your pics and you look great!
ReplyDelete